Sell Your Books
If you'd like to sell your good quality books to Lotus Bookstore, here's what you need to know:
You contact us with the books you’d like to sell, with the important information. We will then respond letting you know if we’re interested in any of the books and confirm the amount for the books and delivery. Once confirmed by you, we will request your bank account details for payment and delivery. After you receive payment, you will deliver the books to us.
How to sell your books?
- Contact us on our contact page, social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us your full name and include the following information:
- The author and title of the book/s;
- The conditions of the book/s (good, very good, excellent);
- Photos of the front and back cover;
- Suggested price of each book;
- Your location (for delivery purposes).
How much do we pay for books? (Pricing)
- General Pricing: R50.00 (fifty rand) per book.
- As we are based in Cape Town, the price paid for books may vary to account for delivery.
- Payment will be made to you (the bookseller) via EFT, using bank account details provided by the bookseller.
What books do we buy? (Book criteria)
- Popular books across different genres listed on our site.
- Books that match our catalog, bestsellers and rare books.
- Books excluded: textbooks, Reader’s Digest, history, reference, encyclopedias, magazines, old books and books containing pen/pencil markings.
T’s and C’s:
- Only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Sales will only be concluded once books and pricing are confirmed between Lotus Bookstore and bookseller.
- Delivery of books will be made through PostNet and/or a suitable alternative delivery method.