Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are an online bookstore, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
How does delivery work?
We courier products from Cape Town to your shipping address, at the following rates:
Western Cape: R50
- Anywhere in Western Cape
- Anywhere outside Western Cape
- Delivery available in South Africa only.
- Above Shipping Costs are for 1 order under 2 kg (+- 4 books).
- Orders over 2 kg are priced at higher rates.
- We will courier purchased book(s) to the listed shipping address on your completed order.
How long will delivery take?
Delivery of the book(s) will take 3 to 5 working days. Any exceptions and/or weather delays will be communicated to you via email/contact number.
Whats your book grading criteria?
- Excellent: Book cover and pages are in excellent condition. Like new but used. Spine has minimal to no creases.
- Very Good: Book cover and pages are in very good condition. Used but still in very good condition. Spine has a few creases.
- Good: Book cover and pages are in good condition Books are used, with discoloured pages or markings on them. Spine is creased.
- All Books: No dog ears and no writing in books. Exceptions or special markings will be communicated in the product description.
How is Payment Made?
Payment is made through a trusted and secure third-party payment provider, PayFast.
What Payment Methods are available?
We accept payments of products through PayFast using the following ways:
- Debit Card/Credit Card with Masterpass or VISA accreditation
Experience any problems? Contact us for help!
How do I sell my books to Lotus Bookstore?
If you have any books that fit our portfolio and match our book grading criteria, send us a message on our contact page and we'll explain the process!
Send your questions to us on our contact page.