Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are an online bookstore, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
How do I buy books?
How does delivery work?
You can learn more about the shipping process, processing and delivery time and the pricing in our Shipping Policy
Whats our book grading criteria?
- Excellent: Book cover and pages are in excellent condition. Like new but used. Spine has minimal to no creases.
- Very Good: Book cover and pages are in very good condition. Used but still in very good condition. Spine has a few creases.
- Good: Book cover and pages are in good condition Books are used, with discoloured pages or markings on them. Spine is creased.
- All Books: No water marks, dog ears and no writing in books. Exceptions or special markings will be communicated in the product description.
How is Payment Made?
Payment is made through a trusted and secure third-party payment provider, PayFast.
What Payment Methods are available?
We accept payments of items through PayFast using the following ways:
- Debit Card/Credit Card with Masterpass or VISA accreditation
Experience any problems? Contact us for help!
How do I sell my books to Lotus Bookstore?
If you have any books that fit our portfolio and match our book grading criteria, check out Sell Books To Lotus then contact us!
Send your questions to us on our contact page.