Gift Cards can be used to buy items on Lotus Bookstore. Their unique codes are entered at Checkout and will reduce any order by the amount available on the gift card. Any balance on the gift card will be retained by the owner available for use later.
How to Buy a Gift Card:
- Step 1 - Buy Gift Card:
- Click on Gift Card item.
- Choose denomination (e.g. R50.00 - R1000.00).
- Choose quantity (e.g. 1 - ∞).
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Step 2 - View Cart:
- Confirm the Gift Card details are correct.
- If correct, click “Check Out”.
- Step 3 - Checkout:
- Enter Contact Information.
- Enter Billing Address.
- Click “Continue to Payment”.
- Step 4 - Payment:
- Confirm contact information.
- Confirm Billing Address.
- If correct, click “Continue to PayFast”.
- Step 5 - PayFast:
- Choose payment method.
- Enter payment details (e.g. Card details).
- Follow payment prompts (e.g. OTP).
- Submit and Make Payment.
- Step 6 - Order Confirmation:
- You will receive order confirmation on our site.
- You will then receive payment confirmation from PayFast via email/text.
- An email or text will be sent to you with a link to the Gift Card showing the Gift Card Code.
How to Use a Gift Card:
Gift Cards can be used at Checkout.
- When viewing Your Cart on a PC, please enter Gift Card Code in the top right corner of the screen and click “Apply” to apply the code at Checkout.
- When viewing Your Cart on a Mobile Phone, please click on “Show Order Summary” then enter Gift Card Code in the space available and click “->” to apply the code at Checkout.
T's and C's:
- Gift Cards are not transferable for cash.
- Gift Cards do not have an expiration date.